Sunday 26 September 2010

A Big Week Ahead!

Well... it is a big week ahead for us!

Having been trading from the Wimborne shop for two and a half years this week should see me signing the lease on a new, smaller and far more manageable premises.

Time in the cavernous shop in the Square has never been plain sailing and while most of this has been out of my hands, several times in the past year I have thought "I really need to relocate". The time has finally come and it should be great!

The new shop is not far from the Square, a mere 60m in fact, but I will have to market hard to create the awareness to launch the shop into the world - a challenge I looking forward to!

As soon as the shop is straight we will be holding a series of events to whet the appetites of the local shoppers and the floral design workshops will start again towards the end of October.

I have taken the decision to re-brand the Wimborne shop; I love the new look, it's clear, modern and neat and sympathetic to the whole Wimborne feel.

Keep posted for more news, workshop dates and the events we are planning to hold.

3 comments:

  1. Dear David.
    Lovely to see the world of floristry blogs growing. I set mine up in August, hooked!!! (wannabe-florist.blogspot.com)
    Looking forward to hearing about the workshops. Hopefully will make one of them, altho its a far drive from Cambridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to put together a few other demos and workshops around the UK through next year. All depends on 1) Demand (!) 2) Locations 3) Organisation...
    Fingers crossed...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the new shop, blogging vitally important, your brand new shop window!

    ReplyDelete